- Go to the MySQL Database Wizard under the Databases heading in cPanel.
- Enter a name for the database and click Next Step.
- Create a user for the database by entering a username and password. Make sure you note this password as you will need it later when connecting. Click Create User.
- Check the All Privileges box and click Next Step.
- Your MySQL database and user have been created. You can configure your application/scripts using the following details:
Database name: As chosen in setup
Database user: As chosen in setup
Database password: As chosen in setup
If you need an external application to be able to access your database, please follow this article for enabling remote MySQL access.