Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Web Hosting > How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
- Go to the MySQL Database Wizard under the Databases heading in cPanel.
- Enter a name for the database and click Next Step.
- Create a user for the database by entering a username and password. Make sure you note this password as you will need it later when connecting. Click Create User.
- Check the All Privileges box and click Next Step.
- Your MySQL database and user have been created. You can configure your application/scripts using the following details:
Database name: As chosen in setup
Database user: As chosen in setup
Database password: As chosen in setup
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution