Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Web Hosting > How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
- Go to the MySQL Database Wizard under the Databases heading in cPanel.
- Enter a name for the database and click Next Step.
- Create a user for the database by entering a username and password. Make sure you note this password as you will need it later when connecting. Click Create User.
- Check the All Privileges box and click Next Step.
- Your MySQL database and user have been created. You can configure your application/scripts using the following details:
Database name: As chosen in setup
Database user: As chosen in setup
Database password: As chosen in setup
If you need an external application to be able to access your database, please follow this article for enabling remote MySQL access.
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution